Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I know which sector I reside in?
Sector 1: Bloubergstrand, Big Bay, Blouberg Sands, Bloubergrandt,West Beach, Blouberg Rise and Waves Edge.
Sector 2: Sunningdale and Parklands.
Sector 3: Table View, Sunridge, West Riding, Flamingo Vlei, Doornbach.
Click here to view the the map
How do I get more involved?
How would I go about getting crime statistics?
Crime statistics are only available at the monthly meetings.
What do I do if confronted by an intruder?
- If you cannot escape, try to lock yourself in a secure room and lock the door.
- Try remain calm.
- Co-operate with the intruder.
- Be observant and take particular notice of any voice, dress or behavioural traits.
- Only shout for help/ scream if you can avoid serious assault.
- If the intruder tries to leave, do not hinder/apprehend him.
- Do not follow the intruder outside. Close & lock doors immediately and call for help by activating the home alarm system.
- Call SAPS on 10111
What is the difference between the CPF and the Neighbourhood Watch?
Table View Neighbourhood Watch:
- Members are volunteers who are the ‘eyes and the ears’ that assist the crime fighting agencies in our community, in bringing about a measure of stability to Table View.
Table View Community Police Forum:
- Members are volunteers and are responsible for the safety and security of the environment we live in, and ensures that the partnership between the community and the Police is maintained, and that all community-based safety and Victim Support structures are directed, monitored and guided to act within the law.
How can you help?
You can help by contributing by:
- Becoming a member of the Table View Community Police Forum
- Contributing a monthly, annually, or once-off donation.
Click here to download the contribution form as well as the form to submit your additional contribution.